Welcome to the Transformative Innovation Policy Consortium (TIPC) — where systems thinking unlocks innovation for a sustainable future.
TIPC members and partners drive innovation for a sustainable future by spearheading a holistic and integrated approach to policymaking. We harness the power of systems thinking, recognising that innovation is a complex interplay of actors, components, and contexts within ecosystems. Our consortium brings together policymakers, communicators, researchers, and visionaries to revolutionise the way innovation policy is approached.
THE TRANSFORMATIVE INNOVATION POLICY CONSORTIUM...
- Was initiated in 2016 as a global network with members and partners contributing from across the world, including China, Colombia, Ghana, Finland, Kenya, Mexico, Norway, Panama, Senegal, South Africa and Sweden.
- Is built on core pillars of research, experimentation y aprendizaje about the enactment of policies for transformative system change in diverse contexts.
- Has led to the emergence of regional Hubs in Africa y Latin America and a thriving global Knowledge Community.
- Is coordinated by the Unidad de Investigación de Políticas Científicas (SPRU) at the University of Sussex Business School in partnership with the Centro Común de Investigación del Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas y la Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (INGENIO CSIC-UPV) y el Centro de la Universidad de Utrecht para los Desafíos Globales (UGlobe).
- Has translated the learning journey of members and partners into curated tools, actions and learnings in the TIP Resource Lab.