The Transformative Innovation Policy Consortium (TIPC) was founded on the ‘Three Frames’ seminal research paper by Professor Johan Schot and Professor Ed Steinmueller. It is now available in Spanish and French as well as English. From this research, the international strategic partnership of researchers and policymakers that is TIPC, was founded.
- English – Three Frames for Innovation Policy: R&D, Systems of Innovation, and Transformative Change (Schot & Steinmueller 2018)
- Spanish – Tres Marcos De Política De Innovación: I+D, Sistemas De Innovación Y Cambio Transformativo
- French – Trois Cadres Pour La Politique De L’innovation: R&D, Systèmes D’innovation Et Changement Transformateur
- Chinese – 创新政策的三个框架：研发，创新系统和转型性变革
Since TIPC’s creation in 2016 from the ‘Three Frames’ paper, the Consortium has developed a TIPC Methodology (TM) based on two further research papers focusing on a Formative Evaluation (FE) Theory of Change (ToC) for Transformative Outcomes (TOs). These two papers are informing the next stage for TIPC which is implementation of member country’s policy experiments using TM.
- A Formative Approach To The Evaluation Of Transformative Innovation Policy (Molas-Gallart, Boni, Schot, Giachi 2021), Research Evaluation.
- Transformative Outcomes: Assessing and Reorienting Experimentation With Transformative Innovation Policy (Ghosh, Kivimaa, Ramirez, Schot, Torrens 2021), Science and Public Policy.