Since TIPC’s inception in 2016, TIPC’s core and associate members have included the following agencies, contributing to a body of knowledge and shared learning about the design and application of Transformative Innovation Policy, grounded in diverse geographical contexts.
TIPC’s work programme is coordinated by the following centres, in close collaboration with Hubs and other academic partners in Africa, Europe and Latin America.
TIPC works closely with its Hubs in Africa and Latin America, and has developed extensive links with networks of scholars and communities for research and capacity development, including:
- African Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation and Competence Building Systems (AfricaLics)
- Deep Transitions Futures
- DSI/NRF/Newton Fund Trilateral Research Chair in Transformative Innovation, the 4th Industrial Revolution and Sustainable Development
- European Forum for Studies of Policies for Research and Innovation (Eu-SPRI Forum)
- European Institute of Innovation and Technology Climate Knowledge and Innovation Community (EIT Climate-KIC)
- Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems (Globelics)
- Human Sciences Research Council Centre for Science, Technology and Innovation Indicators (HSRC-CeSTII)
- Latin American and Caribbean HUB for Transformative Innovation Policy (HUBLAyCTIP)
- Nordic Institute for Studies in Innovation, Research and Education (NIFU)
- Southern African Development Community
- Sustainability Transitions Research Network (STRN)
- Transformative Innovation Policy Africa Hub