Welcome to the Transformative Innovation Policy Consortium (TIPC) — where systems thinking unlocks innovation for a sustainable future.
TIPC members and partners drive innovation for a sustainable future by spearheading a holistic and integrated approach to policymaking. We harness the power of systems thinking, recognising that innovation is a complex interplay of actors, components, and contexts within ecosystems. Our consortium brings together policymakers, communicators, researchers, and visionaries to revolutionise the way innovation policy is approached.
THE TRANSFORMATIVE INNOVATION POLICY CONSORTIUM...
- Was initiated in 2016 as a global network with members and partners contributing from across the world, including China, Colombia, Ghana, Finland, Kenya, Mexico, Norway, Panama, Senegal, South Africa and Sweden.
- Is built on core pillars of research, experimentation 和 学习 about the enactment of policies for transformative system change in diverse contexts.
- Has led to the emergence of regional Hubs in Africa 和 拉美 and a thriving global Knowledge Community.
- Is coordinated by the 科学政策研究组 (SPRU) at the University of Sussex Business School in partnership with the 西班牙国家研究委员会和瓦伦西亚理工大学联合研究中心 (INGENIO CSIC-UPV) 和 乌得勒支大学全球挑战中心 (UGlobe).
- Has translated the learning journey of members and partners into curated tools, actions and learnings in the TIP Resource Lab.